So much has changed since I last wrote in June I will summarize with pictures and details below. We are so happy with where we are currently at. God is good.
We received our trailer and began building our dream tiny house at the end of August. While we feel progress has not gone as fast as we may like, we also realize that we will have started and completed a house within 6 months. Not to shabby. We are looking forward to (eventually) moving into our giant 200 square foot home.
I (Beth) have also been very busy as I transitioned out of my camp job as cook and recently began my own business as doula and photographer. I have thoroughly enjoyed growing my business and allowing my creative juices to flow. I also began nannying full time so that we would have enough money to finish off the house (no debt yet!). If you are interested in seeing more check out my website at: www.yourbeautifulbirth.org or my 'like' my Facebook Page
Andrew also switched roles at the end of summer and has assumed the role of Youth Leadership Coordinator at Easter Seals Camp Horizon. While he prepares for next summer he has also taken on media projects for camp and is constantly producing videos and promotional material.
We will be spending Christmas with both sides of the family as my parents returned to Calgary in June and Andrew's parents are flying out to be with us and participate in Christmas camp.
So that's about it. Please write us back and let us know what you are up to these holidays.