Jun 6, 2009

Bubble Notes #3

 
 
 
 
Snow in June should be illegal. As should hail. Oh how I miss the tropics.
 
The past week has been fairly uneventful. Tyler received two awards at his school (one for PE and the only award that is given to a grade 11 for leadership and sportsmanship) this past week, so we went to that. It made me very proud to see him receiving two of the possible 30 in a school of 1400, and in his very first year. All of the boys have adjusted really well and made lots of friends, which is really nice to see considering transitioning back can be very hard.
 
My teeth procedures have also started. I have, well had, 2 cavities (one was filled yesterday) and then 4 wisdom teeth to be pulled. Unfortunately they are each being done individually, so many of my Fridays will be taken up at the dentist. I'm just so thankful to have a good dentist who is compassionate and gentle.
 
One other exciting thing is that I also purchased my ticket this last week! I will be leaving September 1st from Calgary, and skipping around quite a bit, taking 3 different planes and travelling for almost 48 hours. I will be sending out my application for my visa on Monday, so please pray that it will go through without any hitches and will be granted quickly.
 
Thanks for your prayers, and I ask that you continue to pray for strength and trust. Pray that my heart will be prepared for going overseas and I will be willing to accept 'interruptions' to my plans (as nothing ever goes the way we think or expect them too).
 
Blessings,
 
Beth
 
(403) 457-5908
111 Huntcroft Way NE,
Calgary, AB
T2K 4E4