Change? Yes Please.
You know how every good writing should have a good hooker? Well, if were playing Jepordy then the following options would help you find out the situation:
(a) Oh my word, when did that happen!
(b) Beth...and who?
(c) Sooo how's that going to work?
(d) An American eh?
Situation: Yes, I have begun a relationship with someone. His name is Chris, is an American (from Maine), we have known each other for 3 years (as we went to Explore1 together years ago, both took a gap year and returned to the program last year) and decided over the summer to step into this new process with each other. So far it has been great- we are both learning more about each other as we strive to honour God and serve others in a partnership. We would appreciate any and all of your prayers as we embark on this adventure. As he is returning to Maine for a time we are doing multiple months long distance- I will be visiting him come Christmas. If anyone wants the extended story- email me and I'll give it too you ;)
What's Next?
We just returned from our first backpacking trip as White Team, and it was a blast! Plans are created to be deviated from right? Well, we did just that. Despite the fact that none of our plans went as we had antisipated, it was a great way for our team to bond, create friendships, address some conflict and move forward to becoming a team and greater unified Body. As of right now I am very busy planning our skills rotations. I will be the main instructor for our 3-day White Water Rafting rotation (4 sets of 3) to all of our freshman students. Although I've guided lots and instructed some, this process of planning and teaching can still be quite intidimating. I would appreciate your prayers as I step into these next couple weeks. Also, I wouldn't mind if we had warm and sunny weather ;)
|