Dec 30, 2012

Bubble Ring!

I thought he had forgotten our 6th month aniversary. Boy was I wrong. 
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Beth Friesen

Tiny House!

Andrew and I will be building our own 'house'! Check out our registry website to see what a Tiny House is, and how you can help us fulfill our dream! 

I said Yes! (Granted, you figured that out...)

The last week of classes had just finished, and I was looking forward to an Explore movie night. My friend Abby had invited me, and I extended the invitation to Andrew - he told me he wasn't sure if he would be coming as one of his friends was in town for a short while. We (Lisa, my friend Faith and I) headed out to the movie a little late. I arrived to a dark, quiet auditorium full of people. I was a little surprised that so many people showed up for a video that was hardly advertised. Abby led us to a seat near the front and we sat- the movie began immediately. Instead of Lord of the Rings (which was what I was told was playing), this appeared:

Andrew's Movie (start at minute 22) 

Followed by my reaction

Beth's Answer

We are super excited for this next stage. I am currently in Senegal visiting my parents, and will be returning to Canada on June 14th (following a week in London). We will be having a small Ontario wedding with family and a few friends, and later hopefully an Alberta Reception/Party. 



Copyright © 2012 Beth Friesen, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you LOVE reading about Beth and what she is doing in life. And because anything to do with bubbles makes anyone happy.
Our mailing address is:
Beth Friesen
Box 4872, Prairie Bible Institute
Three Hills, Alberta T0M 2N0
Canada

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp