Mar 4, 2012

Bubble Note #67

Be good, do good. 
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Bubble Notes
Asher Wyatt

Smile Photography

I have had the honour of doing several photoshoots these last couple years. God has blessed me with being able to capture these joyful moments. As I have been with Explore, I have been able to use their equipment for my hobby, but was also blessed with two new lens' over Christmas! I am hoping to be able to invest in my own gear this coming summer. If any of you are interested in helping me persue this passion, let me know-- I do photoshoots on a donation basis.

Also, fan my page on Facebook!
Smile, You're Beautiful Photography
(I'm trying to break 100)  

Bittersweet

The beginning of the end. The last chapter of my internship is coming to a close. Yes, there is still 8 weeks left of school- but that seems minuscule compared to my 2 year investment. For the last 22 months I have been investing, and invested into. Has it been tiring? Yes. Has it been challenging? Incredibly! Has it been worth it? More than I ever thought possible. Isn't it amazing that despite our attempts to think higher and greater than we believe possible, God still gives us more than we can physically imagine. During my solo this last month, I created my internship timeline- a series of my pictures that demonstrates significant moments that have defined my internship experience. 
Internship Timeline

If you would like the whole explanation, well, then we'll have to go out for coffee. 

We left Bighorn for the final time. Yes, it has been difficult. So many people who have impacted me in profound ways. My prayer is that I may be able to continue to pass on the same love and Truth that they have demonstrated to me. 

What's Next? 

This next term is jam packed of excitement. I have a full course load, and will also be taking my Alberta Provincial Exam for my Emergency Medical Responder class that I took last semester at Prairie. As I haven't studied much in the last 3 months (you know, climbing mountains and stuff got in the way), I will be madly studying these next 3 weeks. I would appreciate your prayers, that I will recall the information and not stress. The test takes place from March 23-25, and your prayers would be appreciated. 

My hope is that I will get a job at Prairie over the summer, and will then be able to stay in Three Hills. I will be finishing up my degree this fall semester, and then moving on to..well, only God can finish that sentence. This will be the first time I've lived in one location for 10 whole months since I was 17; and the first time since I was 13 that it will be in North America! Culture shock/Cabin Fever? Don't worry, I now know how to send distress smoke signals. 


It took 4 years, but I finally brought some African colour to the Explore community. 
I had the clumsy privilege of teaching telemark skiing this year. We skied through -30 temperatures and 40mph winds. Insanity? Perhaps. Epic? Most definitely. 
Copyright © 2012 Beth Friesen, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you LOVE reading about Beth and what she is doing in life. And because anything to do with bubbles makes anyone happy.
Our mailing address is:
Beth Friesen
Box 4872, Prairie Bible Institute
Three Hills, Alberta T0M 2N0

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp