Mar 19, 2012

Bubble Note #68- Prayer

Overwhelming Peace
Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Bubble Note #68
Books

Prayer

This email is to specifically ask for your prayer this week. As some of you know, I have my provincial exam this coming weekend. I will be taking my EMR ACP, the written on Friday and the practical on Saturday. Please pray that I will use this week to study and retain the information I learned OH so long ago, and will manage my time well. My school load is just as heavy as ever, so trying to study for this expensive and important test and write papers at the same time has been a little stressful. But God is good, and in the last day He has given me overwhelming peace. Thank you for your support in all of this. Also: maybe ask the Creator if He would be cool with giving me snow-free roads for my drive up on Thursday. 




Copyright © 2012 Beth Friesen, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you LOVE reading about Beth and what she is doing in life. And because anything to do with bubbles makes anyone happy.

Our mailing address is:
Beth Friesen
Box 4872, Prairie Bible Institute
Three Hills, Alberta T0M 2N0

Add us to your address book

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences