My Dearest Friends,
Most recently I have realized how much I love and miss all of you. The closer my departure comes (and the more in depth I come in the "transition fog") the more I value your prayers and encouraging words.
As some of you may have seen on Facebook, I am travelling quite a bit during the weekends. As I stated 2 weekends ago, "I will be in 5 different cities for the next 5 weekends". I have completed 2 out of the 5. It all started at Carstairs Alberta, then moved a little east to Three Hills Alberta, this weekend, I'm heading south to Camp Bighorn (where I spent 1/2 of this last year with Explore) in Montana, next back at my parents place in Calgary, and then the next weekend, quite a bit east, or west. Either way I'll be half way across the world 
This past weekend in Three Hills was amazing. Hard. But amazing. I hate realizing that no matter how many times I do it, transition is always just as hard. Perhaps my practice will make perfect
You may call me "The Transitionee Guru."
I fly out 2 weeks from tomorrow. That's only...336 hours! Or 20 160 minutes. Oh no counting down...I'm almost hoping it goes by fast, and yet not. Those of you who are anticipating a big change can understand this.
Please "talk to Dad" about the travel, the leaving and the arriving. And more so, about 2 weeks after I arrive which is generally when the excitement fades off and reality jumps in. I have decided that my purpose in going is to demonstrate Dad's love. Please continue to ask that I will be filled with humility, patience, love and will be able to grow gracefully.
My last day at work will be the 28th, after which I will be heading 'home' for 4 days before flying out. I'm almost anticipating the last minute details. Never done this by myself! We'll see how I hold out as an adult (is Neverland still an option Peter...Peter?...)
Love to you all with heavenly blessings.
Beth Friesen
111 Huntcroft Way NE
Calgary, AB
T2K 4E4
403 337 8050 (until the 28th)