Praise Note #1: I remember which number Bubble note I was on!
Praise Note #2: I now have a new computer, thanks to one of my very good friends. It is a red dell and I have named her Scarlett ("things" always work better when named....or maybe it's because we are softer with objects that have a name
Praise Note #3: I successfully completed my summer job (working as an office assistant for NorthStar Academy)
Praise Note #4: I get to eat my mothers amazing food for four consecutive days.
Well friends. How have you been doing? I am now at "home" (funny word, whomever defined it must have been a very secure and permanent person) until I leave, Tuesday afternoon. My sister and brother in law are heading down here tomorrow, and my Dad took both Monday and Tuesday off of work, just so that these last 4 days can be spent as a family (do I have an amazing support system or what!). Please continue to talk to Dad about me, as these last days will be full of hecticness (you do not want to see my room, actually...even if you wanted to you wouldn't be able to.) and transition. As I am not planning on writing again before I touch down, I have included my itinerary below, if you happen to think of me during this time, please yarp (for those of you who were not included on my Bubble notes when I explained my weird terminology- yarp = pray).
Keep in mind this is all in local time.
Flight: 1
| From: | Calgary |
|---|---|
| To: | Vancouver Terminal M |
| Depart: | Tue 1 Sep 2009, 16:20 |
| Arrive: | Tue 1 Sep 2009, 16:47 |
| Duration: | 1hr 23mins |
Flight: 2
| From: | Vancouver Terminal M |
|---|---|
| To: | Heathrow (London) Terminal 5 |
| Depart: | Tue 1 Sep 2009, 17:55 |
| Arrive: | Wed 2 Sep 2009, 11:00 |
| Duration: | 9hrs 5mins |
Flight: 3
| From: | Heathrow (London) Terminal 5 |
|---|---|
| To: | (it's a secret ;)) |
| Depart: | Wed 2 Sep 2009, 13:40 |
| Arrive: | Thu 3 Sep 2009, 03:45 |
| Duration: | 9hrs 35mins |
As I may have to recheck my luggage either in Vancouver or in London, I may be cutting it rather close. Ask Dad that I am a speedy traveler....efficient may be important
I will talk to you all when I reach the other side of the world.
Much love,
Beth