Aug 31, 2009

Bubble Note #9

Different background. Long story. But of course I will condense it for you!

  • Old computer died. After a long and fruitful life. We put him to rest sometime in June (Methuselah was his name).
  • God blessed me with a new computer. We named her Scarlett.
  • Scarlett decided that she didn't want to remember anything I asked of her (kids these days.), and upon consultation with experts in this area (Geek Squad!), they suggested, well, a replacement.
  • Scarlett was replaced by Scarlett (Gen X) this morning.
  • No worries.
  • Scarlett Sr. is in a much better place.
So I have spent a couple hours today trying to re-set up Scarlett (Gen X), and haven't had time to transfer all of my files, including my cool Bubble Note background.

I leave in 17 hrs, 48 mins, 25 secs, according to my facebook countdown. I head to the airport in 12 hours. I say good-bye to my dear brothers in 9 hours. And I freak out in approximatly 18 hours.

But honestly, the only reason I am sane, peaceful and content right now (in that order) is because of your prayers. Mum and I have said repeatedly over the past 24 hours, neither of us would have this much peace or assurance if it wasn't for you. Thank you for making this possible, and allowing me to (or attempt too) demonstrate Christ's love to others.

As for the Beth Code, as of now, it is enforced (by my heavenly body guards. Watch it, they broke a guys hip once). Please be aware of what you are writing, and/or saying to me (and if you have no idea what I am talking about, follow this link for one of my previous bubble notes - #6).

I will see you all in the future, behave ;-)

Beth Friesen